An all-encompassing culinary experience led by our executive chef, Mark Molnar, with wine pairings or our unique cocktail pairings.
- RAMSON, CUCUMBER, DILL, IKURA
- RHUBARB, TOMATO ESSENCE, MACKEREL, STRAWBERRY
- PISTACHIO, PINK GRAPEFRUIT, TARRAGON, PUMPKIN SEED
- SMOKED SCALLOPS, BLACK HABANERO CEVICHE, TOSAZU
- "DÖDÖLLE", GOCHUJANG, KOJI, LOBSTER
- MANITOBA CIABATTA, SMOKED & BLACK NORI BUTTER
- MERLUZA, WHITE ASPARAGUS, PUMPERNICKEL, GREEN PEAS
- AGED BEEF, SESAME JUS, TOKAJI-PONZU OR AGED PIGEON, MISO-FOIE GRAS, JUNIPER BERRY
- BEETROOT PINA COLADA, RED SHISO
- STRAWBERRY, BLACKBERRY, BLUEBERRY
- PETIT FOURS
59.000 HUF / person
available for dinner only from Tuesday to Saturday
non-alcoholic cocktail pairing: 19.000 HUF / person
alcoholic cocktail pairing: 25.000 HUF / person
local wine pairing: 25.000 HUF / person
international wine pairing: 35.000 HUF / person
PLAN YOUR VISIT
Costes Downtown cuisine is predominantly Contemporary French, Spanish and Japanese with other Asian and global influences, focusing on the best artisan and sustainable local Hungarian and European produce.
We keep in mind the basic principles of healthy eating as well.
The tasting menu is a true journey around the globe which is available for Dinner and a shortened version for Saturday Lunch.